Acceptable use policy
We believe that everyone should have the opportunity to use Cheqdin and make the best use of our software and applications, without barriers. In order to protect the experience and safety of our customers who use Cheqdin, there are some limitations on the type of users that we allow. These limitations are outlined in the acceptable use policy stated below.
All individuals accessing or using Cheqdin’s services must adhere to the policies outlined in the Cheqdin AUP. Failure to do so may result in Cheqdin taking one or more of the following enforcement actions:
- temporarily limiting your access to your Cheqdin account;
- asking you to verify account ownership with a physical address, phone number or email address; or
- permanently suspending or deleting your account(s).
If you attempt to evade a permanent suspension by creating new accounts, we will suspend your new accounts.
Please note that we may need to change these Rules from time to time and reserve the right to do so.
Use of Cheqdin
You may not use our service for any unlawful purposes or in furtherance of illegal activities. By using Cheqdin, you agree to comply with all applicable laws governing your online conduct and content.
You may not impersonate individuals, groups, or organisations in a manner that is intended to or does mislead, confuse, or deceive others. You may not do so if the account intends to engage in spamming or abusive behaviour.
Cheqdin does not allow access to accounts that:
- Pretend to be someone else
- Use a fake name, address or fake business name
- Don’t represent a real person or real business
Impersonation is a violation of the terms & conditions of Cheqdin Childcare Software. Cheqdin free-trial accounts portraying another person or business in a confusing or deceptive manner may be permanently suspended under the Cheqdin acceptable use policy.
An account will not be removed if:
- he user or business shares your name but has no other commonalities, or
- The profile clearly states it is not affiliated with or connected to any similarly-named individuals or businesses.
Accounts with similar usernames are not automatically in violation of the impersonation policy. In order to be impersonation, the account must also portray another person or business in a misleading or deceptive manner.
Acceptable use policy – Version 1.1, 25th May 2018
© Copyright 2017-2018 Cheqdin – All rights reserved.